Founded in 1996 in Palo Alto, Roberts Marketing Group (RMG) provides a full range of strategic marketing and marketing communications services to technology firms, with a focus on increasing revenues rapidly and cost-effectively. Our efficient, flexible model allows companies of any size to access first-rate marketing talent, without the expense of hiring full-time executives or investing months in training.
RMG leverages deep product marketing expertise, execution excellence and solution selling skills from experience gained at HP, software leader Candle Corp. (purchased by IBM) and AT&T. RMG brings a results-oriented approach to technology marketing, providing best-in-class marketing expertise for prices comparable to inexperienced talent from larger marketing agencies.
What we do:
- Deliver marketing excellence to every client, leveraging best practices gained from other technology leaders
- Focus on delivering value that exceeds the price you pay
- Direct, objective, thoughtful and experienced advice
- Help clients manage and sustain growth/maximize revenue
- Bring a deep understanding of the sales and buying process to the marketing function
Roberts Marketing Group is poised to help you with a full range of marketing services, available on a full-time, part-time or project-only basis. We have particular strength in the following areas, with content expertise in the areas of software, services, networking and support:
- Marketing strategy, including messaging and value proposition development
- Interim marketing management
- Product launch management
- Social media strategy and engagement
- Integrated marketing communications for brand building and demand / lead generation
- Sales tool and collateral development
- Competitive analysis and response
- Thought leadership management
- Market research strategy and project management
"RMG's guidance this year was tremendous! Thank you for helping to raise the bar of our marketing messaging at CargoSmart. We've already been able to use the new messaging in press and partner marketing materials. I regularly refer back to your marcom plan addendum, and we've got the calendar filled with ongoing planned activities.